On Saturday, Fulham FC’s first Premier League season in four years starts against Crystal Palace at Craven Cottage. It’s not just the team that is looking bigger and better, but also Fulhamish, as we look to cover all the drama, tension and excitement of the 2018/19 season in more depth than ever before.
Over the summer we’ve been hard at work to increase our output, so that we can truly be your voice in relation to all things Fulham FC. In addition to an increased number of podcasts, we’ll be re-launching our video output, as well as doubling down on the amount of blog posts for you to read on a daily basis, and boosting our social media coverage.
Each match-week we will be releasing two editions of the ever-popular Fulhamish Podcast for you to enjoy. On Mondays, Sammy will host the flagship podcast looking back at the weekend’s match action, reading your Three Word Reviews and answering as many of your questions as possible.
Then on Thursdays, we’ll release Fulhamish ‘Xtra’, in-which we’ll preview the weekend’s upcoming opponent, including viewpoints from an opposition fan, and also feature a special interview with a Fulham-related personality. On the occasions where Fulham play a midweek game, we’ll also obviously look back at the match just gone.
This season Fulhamish will add a new string to its bow, with a full reworking of our video output. The whole Fulhamish gang will be on board in differing ways in order to bring you new content that keeps you even more up-to-date and included with your team. Our rekindled YouTube channel will include the following:
- Ful-Time: After each home game, Sammy, Jack and a rotating cast of the Fulhamish team will record an un-cut 10-15 minute chat down the pub reflecting on the win, draw or loss that we’ve just seen at the Cottage.
- On The Road: The away day match experience videos will return, lead by one member of the Fulhamish team, as we give you a visual taste of what it’s like to #FollowFulhamAway
- The Stats Show: Ben or Jack will intermittently host a special stats-based Fulham discussion with our gurus George Singer and Nick MacNee. We also plan to release this as a podcast for those of you who would prefer an audio walkthrough of Fulham in numbers!
- Opposition Preview: Each week we’ll get an opposition fan’s perspective on the upcoming Fulham game to see what the perspective is like behind enemy lines.
- Fan Cam: Jack Kelly will grab opinions of regular fans outside the ground to get their thoughts on the match they just witnessed.
- Podcast: Subject to sponsorship arrangements, we also plan to upload our podcast audio to our YouTube channel for you to enjoy there.
The Fulhamish website will continue to be your go-to for high quality opinion and analysis. Over the season we plan to bring you the following:
- Before The Whistle: George Singer will take a stats-based look at our upcoming opponents and include his ‘Notes For Slav’
- More Columns: Our regular pieces including Collins Column, Craven Corner, and Ramblings will continue to discuss the pertinent Fulham talking points. We’ll also be adding Four Four Drew and more to the mix over the season
- Dom’s Away Day Planner: Nobody plans an away day quite like Dom Betts, and he’ll continue to post his monthly guides to make sure your travels run smoothly
- Player Ratings: After each game, give us your player ratings out of 10 and we can breakdown how the Fulham fan-base collectively scored each individual performance.
- Squad Selector: Pick your preferred FFC team and share with anybody you like!
As ever make sure you’re following Fulhamish on all our social media platforms for the latest news and Fulham opinion straight into your timeline. We always love to hear your views and of course we’ll continue with our popular ‘Three Word Review’ feature that we run after every game.